Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Just checking in

Hey guys sorry I dont have time to do my usual commenting for some reason the room I'm staying in for the next couple days does not have cable or internet (which really sucks because to rent movies the walk takes atleast 30 mins). I'm having so much fun though I worked for MAYBE 2 hours yesterday and went to the beach... I'm not sure if I have told you all yet but I am afraid of fish....

I don't know why but just the thought of fish make me nauseous... I'm not really sure why I love the beach so much just for that fact, but the people I went with talked me into going in almost up to my chest... ( I dont know how they did that). The water was clear enough for me to see to the bottom (which I've NEVER seen on the east coast ANYWHERE!!!) so I could watch out for fish. I only saw one little blue fish and I guess he was cute... for a fish... but maybe by the end of this trip I will be able to be comfortable with fish and possibly snorkel or learn to scuba?

Thats all for today oh and by the way if you're in the US I wrote this post tommorow for some reason I'm a day ahead its really Wednesday here and I know the international date line does somthing but I really dont get how it works

For now,

Ashley Lynn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl. I so want to be at the beach no matter what time zone it's in. I guess you wouldn't be game for a fishy pedicure would you?
jj

Ashley Lynn said...

HAHA probably not, I think that is what I'm afraid of although I'm working on it. I went today and loved it I might go snorkeling tomorow...