Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm Not Dead I Promise!

Hey all, I'm back again. The unemployed life does not give me a whole lot to write about.

Honestly, it gives me nothing to write about... I wake up smoke while letting the Gir (the dog) out. Sit around applying for work at home jobs... (any suggestions?). Take the occasional snack break, email my mom all day, and wait for Pat (formerly bf but since we're engaged now I'm using his name) to get home and usually spend the evening watching him play video games or just being random like we are.

Pat's car got flooded in a bad storm a couple of weeks ago and he has been driving mine (the Flocus). That's why I don't really leave the house. I finally got her back yesterday just in time for a doctors appointment and visiting my mom at work.

By the way my mom is just about as busy as I am but she gets paid to sit there and email me things all day. Her new topic "the wedding" so we haven't set a date and we haven't really decided on anything, we know it's next fall, THATS IT. That's not good enough she wants to know everything. Daily, and sometimes bi-daily she asks if we've decided on a date, or how many people, or colors, which we haven't. I'm hoping she'll stop asking me soon. She also emails me a lot of pictures of dresses which is nice but 37 in one day... I should start training for when we actually do go dress shopping and I actually have to try them on!

I'm still pretty lonely here and our favorite bar just closed which makes me really sad!

Like I said nothing to write about.... but if you've made it this far you read my messy nonsense anyways... lol alright time to find another snack!

No comments: