Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HAHAHAHA!

Well, I guess I won't be texting my posts in anymore, thanks Adam for discovering my screw-up. Alot has happened in the last couple of weeks. BULLET POST!

  • Well, Im engaged again... and I've never been happier, except for some reason his parents don't know yet... we have been busy so I'll give him that excuse.
  • I applied for unemployment because I realized that no one is going to want to hire me if I'm going to have to work at the base for three weeks one month after I would start a job.... I wouldn't hire me either, but I can't not work.... I'm still looking because I'm going crazy being at home with Gir (the dog) all day.
  • I had some sort of push inside of me today to go for a run untill I actually got out of bed and it was raining....
  • I'm trying to quit smoking... I only had four yesterday and only one today so far... (Hence wanting to run to keep me from being bored and then smoking)

Thats all for now I may be back later.....

No comments: