Monday, December 21, 2009

Awkward

Today was probably the most awkward day of my life....

For one reason or another we had to get the boy's ex wife's name off of the deed for the house.
So I called attorneys in the area and got him an appointment to get the deed rewritten then we would mail some paperwork to her and she would sign it get it notarized and send it back and everything would be fine!

Well... It just happened that shes in town for Christmas and she could come and sign the paperwork her self,

OH YEAH also they were divorced a while ago but some how they were married in two different states... (I know only in my life do these things happen)

So the boy was going to pick her up, go to the appointment, get her name off of the deed and hopefully get divorced for real and come see her dog for a bit.

Well, he got off of work early and would be here 3 hours early for the appointment

So I had to clean the entire house before they got here, tried to look all pretty but they got here EARLIER than expected so my hair was half curled and half straight.... so I just pulled it up in a pony tail and looked like crap....

The boy wanted lunch so he went to the store and left us both here alone. This could have been really bad because I'm not a fan of cheaters or her for that matter even before I met her. I'm sure that if the circumstances were different we would be friends but they weren't and making small talk was impossible for the 30 mins he was gone.

The hardest thing was seeing them sitting on the couch with the dog in between them like they would have sat back when they were married.... I felt like the third wheel with my fiancee and his ex wife...

I'm going to stop rambling now they've been gone for 30 mins and I still feel awkward...

oh yeah and after venting to my mother that they werent offically divorced she called me a hussie.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Big, I am really sorry about all of this. I am always here!!