Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The best of 2009 blog challenge (we'll see how this goes...)

Sooooo, I'm going to try this so here goes day one!

The best trip of 2009!

I would have to say my best trip of 2009 was going to the beach with my family in August. My parents, my sister and her friend Brittany drove down the night before and stopped half way there and stayed over night. The boy, my brother, his friend Ryan and I left early the next morning. We met my aunt and uncle and their two kids at the place we were staying. We had so much fun I've never laughed so much in my life. We enjoyed awesome food, the boys caught fresh shrimp which was AMAZING. The boy made an awesome fish dinner. We also at at really good restaurants two nights. We went to the beach every day and the we couldn't have asked for better weather. This was just a trip filled with good friends good food and good fun! (and a ton of new inside jokes!)

1 comment:

Julie Jordan Scott said...

Sounds like a grand time! I am so glad to know you are participating in Best09! Looking forward to reading your entries.