Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm pretty sure there's not enough tea in china to make me feel better. I'm glad that I didn't have any crazy spring break plans I can't imagine being stuck in a foreign place miserable. Another thing that makes me miserable is not having the interenet at the boyfriends. I'm going to give you a few seconds to let that sink in, yes my boyfriend does not have the internet. He did at one time have the internet but his ex took the computer so there was no need until I fixed up an older crashed computer with a new hard drive. Hopefully this will push him to get it because I love him and I would spend more time here if he had the internet so I could do my homework. What a girl does for love....


P.s. This is the first time I've posted from my phone so well see if I like this
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: