Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WOW

Happy St. Patty's Day Everyone Out There!

A quick funny before I get down to business. As you might (or might not) already know my mom and I email back and forth most of the day. So we were emailing today and I said that I wanted to go have some green beer to celebrate being Irish. Well, mom being the lack of a drinker she is (I'm possibly going to disown her for what I'm going to say next) she said, "EWWWWW green beer! Not for me, why is it green OMG IS IT MOLDY!"... Yes she realy said that...


On to other crazy things my mom says. I don't stay at home that much any more I'm mosty at my boyfriends or I dont get home untill after they go to bed. So, they (meaning my parents) keep talking about how they are going to move in two years when my brother graduates, which is fine with me I hope to be well on my own by then but they keep mentioning it like they want me to take a hint or somthing. AND THEN! Later last night mom and I are talking about me putting money in savings for car emergencies, computer emergencies, MY OWN HOUSE, and A WEDDING! I'm not sure if shes trying to drop some serious hints or if she's just making simple conversation, but it scares the hell out of me.


My one friend said I should talk to her about it but I feel like I'm just making somthing huge out of simple conversation. What do you think?

No comments: