Thursday, March 26, 2009

Random Thoughts From This week

This is going to be a sort of bullet post just warning you now...

-Monday- Driving to work I see a company van that has "terrible tile" on the side...
Immediately I made the connection between "TERRIBLE TOWEL" and "terrible tile" like any burgher would and yes it is a cute play on words but... There is no way in H-E-double hockey sticks that I am hireing someone who called their company "Terrible Tile"

-Monday still - At work-Mom has been sick and emailed me that dad said that her problem could be a pocket of blood that formed after a surgery a couple of months ago and if it burst she wouldn't make it to the hospital... GOOD GOING DAD STRESSING EVERYONE OUT(love you daddy!)... (shes ok she had tests done Tuesday and Wednesday and, no if she runs into the kitchen counter I will not be mom-less)

-Tuesday- At school- I was walking down the hall way to my 11 o'clock class and overhear two nursing students talking to each other. One obviously pregnant the other probably not.... Not Preggers to Obvi Preggers: "I saw your ultrasound yesterday and your uterus is SOOOOOOO cute!".... I understand that they're nursing students but I don't care how medically knowledgeable I am, I am NEVER! going to tell a friend she has a cute uterus maybe cute fetus or what ever they're called at whatever stage but not cute uterus....

-Wednesday- The central blood bank has been calling me for a month now... So, I bit the bullet and decided to answer their call and go in and donate blood... Not realizing on the same day I was scheduled to go get my second round of the Guardasil shot... No big deal take some blood out put some medicine in right? NOT! 20 minutes after getting my shot and 1 hr after giving blood I felt wasted. Not like oh I've had one or two I'll stop now because I have to drive, I'm talking full blown falling over, incoherent, wtf is going on wasted. Good thing the lovely bf didn't have to work and drove me. If not the flocus would have been smashed somewhere along the turnpike and there would be no more me....

I'm sure something intersting will happen today who knows my life has a tendancy to be boring on occasion....

2 comments:

Katie said...

Boring is OK. It's better than horribly hectic, at least in my experiences.

Oh, and cute uterus? WTF? That's like me saying "Hey, your appendix is so handsome!" Doesn't work. Ever!

Watch Twilight. I tried avoiding it too. The Pre-teen obsession made me want to stab my eyes out, but its a cute movie. Let me know when you see it.

8 said...

I think Katie's uterus is adorable.

:-)