Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Canoe Trip

FINALLY my phone is not being dumb any more and the canoe/kayak trip alot of goofyness going on here



Chris woke up at five for work the day we left this is the view from my stoop because i couldn't get back to sleep











So this is the view we had the ENTIRE way down the river
GORGEOUS






This is all the junk we took with us I'm SO GLAD I was in the kayak all by myself!









Crazy Mating dragonflies that did their thing the ENTIRE way down the river ON MY KAYAK not cool dragonflies not freaking cool










In the kayak all by myself!









Goofballs one and too they never cease to amaze me











Eli and his baby all loaded up this is the only picture he wanted to take on the trip








The crew yeah there was only three of is but we had an awesome time









Christopher burning his shoes









Goofball 1











Goofball 2












Eli burning mountain pies who new he never made them before








Another great sunset on the way back to slippery rock

No comments: