Monday, September 22, 2008

Oh so boring...

So I've decided that my life is completely uneventful because I spent all weekend solving a Rubik's cube and five minutes after I actually solved it I decided i needed to do it again, needless to say it only happened once I'm still working on the second time around. Also I've been thinking allot about this stupid smoking ban and it doesn't bother me so much out like at the bar or restaurants because I can just go outside and smoke but the big problem is on campus, I mean honestly is it necessary to ban the entire campus, and ok so yeah I understand the clean air act but really if you want clean air dont be doing construction on BOTH sides of campus so we dont have to walk through an average of ten dust/smog clouds a day. Wow im just ranting all over the place I must be having a bad day but i guess thats what getting up at 6:30 for class at 8 does to you.....

1 comment:

Katie said...

LOL.

This makes me thing of my Saturday, in which I spent the entire day solving a Soduku Puzzle book. Then, when I was done, I headed to Barnes and Noble to get another one, but I didn't get one. I got 5 other books instead.

Oh, the lives of the boring. That's me...and you too :)