Saturday, September 27, 2008

WHATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the entire last night I kept telling my roommate I was not going to the bar. I ended up at my fiance's apartment and we had a friend come out to visit from pitt, so they decided to go to the bar. After we meandered around the random apartment complexes we decided to take the happy bus to the bar (the happy bus is a student government owned shuttle that runs until 2 i think maybe later). Can I just tell you that this guy was the craziest driver I've ever seen AND WE WERE ON A BUS. We finally get to the bar and there is a limo out side. This does not happen EVER. I get inside and I guess the steelers were there I don't really know who all was there but my roommate from last year was SITTING WITH JEFF REED and getting free long islands all night... I'm not jealous about the long islands because I don't like them but other things yeah...we hung around for a while and drank too much and went to walk home. Sheetz was insane people were dancing standing in line dancing it was fun. Walking home Chris's roommate decided he had to pee so we stopped ON CAMPUS and he peed while we were waiting we found the happy bus again. I'm not really sure why we thought it was a good idea but when we were drunk his driving was WAYYY worse so I said to Chris and his roommate"if we die i love you", because i love everyone when I'm drunk but we didn't die and that's sorta how the story ends more crazy hi jinks later...

No comments: