Monday, October 13, 2008

Oh boy....

So, I haven't been sleeping well... I wake up in the middle of the night five or six times it is driving me nuts. Then this morning i wake up at 5 AM feeling like my entire left leg is broken(and I have no clue why). So not only am I tired today I'm sore as well.

I wish I had more motivation its getting to the point where I have no idea how I'm going to pass any of my classes this semester. Its not that I'm lazy I want to go to class but when it comes to getting up in the morning that determination is GONE its really hard for me to get my life together when I have class but when I get up at the same time for work I have no problem waking up for work. Maybe I should see if I can get paid to go to school? OK yeah I seriously doubt that

Well one good thing about today is that my mom is coming up to make my roommates, my sister, her roommates and my fiance lasagna for dinner!!!! So I'm not too excited about having 11 people in my apartment at once but hey it'll be a good time as long as they bring wine...

No comments: