Monday, October 27, 2008

Ohhhhhhh.... DUH!!!

So sometimes while I'm blog stalking in class I tend to skim through blogs and half read because I try to fit as much in to an hour as I can... Well today I started to read blogs I've already read just to see if I missed something and... I DID and I feel bad now because I didn't have any idea why I was tagged in another blog... Don't Call Me Kathleen LOVE IT!! well I was supposed to do something... so here goes

7 Facts about Me!!!

1. I am obsessed with my cell phone and I don't mean normal texting calling and other phone stuffs. I constantly am looking at my phone either playing sudoku or googling random things (my roommates tend to have arguments about "facts" and I look them up so they'll shut up)

2. I smoke and I hate it... but I have no motivation to quit. I tried quitting only to fail because I didn't have the "want" to do it it was just my fiance thought it would be a good idea and I did too but I just don't want to quit... I think its the social aspect of it.

3. I'm in the Air National Guard. Its like the Air Force but its governed by the individual state before the federal government. Oh, and I'm and aircraft mechanic... scary huh?

4. Birth Control, be it the pill or nuva ring, gave me worse cramps and migraines than before I started taking it... so I quit....

5. I secretly just want to be a housewife. Maybe just for a week because I think I will get too bored being at home all day waiting for my hubby to get home. Unless I have kids at the time then I think it would be fun to play and watch little kid cartoons like the backyardigans all day ( I used to work in a daycare!!)

6. This is getting hard... OH!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE geocaching if you don't know what it is you HAVE to try it GEOCACHING Look Us up our name is PAexporer87

7. I have way more guy friends than girl friends. I'm more of the go out play in the woods get dirty type of girl (Its way more fun!!)


Ok so that's 7 things about me!


1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


OOOOOOK tagging 7 people might be hard because I'm new to this.

Chelsea Talks Smack

An Enigmatic Enumeration of Events

Holy Vataha

A Blog of a Good Time

OK yeah i don't really have a lot of people to tag....... maybe I'll add more as i find more peoples blogs I admire?

No comments: