Thursday, February 12, 2009

Winter Blahs

I'm not sure if I've made it completely clear yet but I hate winter, I hate being cold, and I DEFINITELY hate snow! Usually I am more depressed in the winter, but I think that month I spent on a tropical island made it worse.

I've been in this mood where I feel like I'm not really a person, I'm just around like a machine or something. I go to work sleep go to school sleep go to work do homework and so on until I go to the boyfriends where I feel like I'm on vacation because I feel like its still too good to be true. I never find guys this good, but on to the other half of my usual week I feel like I have no purpose. I go to work where I'm not really needed (sort of scary in this economy.) Then I'm going to school but after being a junior at another college and then starting all over again I feel like I'm getting nowhere I could be looking for awesome internships for next year and instead I'm taking classes again that start with 1 and none of my classes are challenging at all. I'm just in a rut and hopefully I'll break out of it soon hopefully while I have the next week off of work because my boss had twins! Oh well off to my last class for the day...

No comments: