Friday, February 27, 2009

WOW

So I've been complaining to myself how I never get a chance to blog. But looking at google analytics I haven't ever had anyone read my blog ever... (I'm thinking I didn't put the code in right... GO FIGURE!) Now I don't believe it because I have comments from some awesome people. Sometimes, I believe it because I wouldn't read a blog that posts MAYBE once a week so I'll try to get better... and I'm now a twitterer I guess... I still haven't figured the whole thing out...

ANYWAYS...

Boyfriend wants me to move in...

I'm not sure how to feel about this
On one hand I get all little girl excited and giggly...
On the other... I makes me a little panicky

He doesn't think that moving in with someone is all that serious, I don't really know what to think....

any opinions?

No comments: