Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First day at the community college

OK so I've accepted that going to this school is a good thing for me.  Its not that I couldn't handle classes at SRU, and Its not that I wanted to live at home, its just better for me.

That being said... WHAT A FIRST DAY!

Class 1
Micro Computing Applications
So this class is about the office programs Power point, Excel, and Access.

I'VE DONE THIS BEFORE WHY DO I HAVE TO TAKE IT AGAIN YOU HAVE MY FREAKING TRANSCRIPTS!!!!
...whew that feels better...

Class 2
Intro To Business
I know the teacher... he doesn't recognize me... I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not...

SIDE STORY:
I used to work at this shitty daycare in slippery rock in the fall of 2007.  The lady was a mess A REAL MESS.  She had me fill out paper work for my clearances (which are required to work with children in PA and I'm sure damn near everywhere) and she NEVER TURNED THEM IN.  I worked there for 6 months with no clearances.  Luckily I quit before the state came and shut her down because she had let her State in home daycare certification expire, or i would have been in DEEP SHIT.  She never paid us on time ... or sometimes in my case at all.  Debt collectors would call all the time, also the electric was almost turned off because she hadn't paid the bill, but another girl and I pleaded with the guy that came because of the kids being there and all. 
Note to anyone who has or will have kids CHECK OUT YOUR DAYCARES THOROUGHLY!

BACK TO THE REAL STORY

His daughter was adorable but cried a lot especially at nap time.

ALSO, there's a girl i used to coach in cheer leading (god i feel old ).

Class 3 
Linux

For those of you who don't know what Linux is its an open source operating system (like windows) but free and easier to work with because you can get fixes and such  FO FREE!

The people in my class are pretty much all night dwellers that never leave their computers because they're constantly playing crazy games like with gnomes, elves, nymphs and shit I don't know they re just the type that are confused when a girl walks into a room because they don't know what to say ( mean i know, I'm a tech geek but these kids are BAAAAAAD)

Class 4 
PC Management

about taking apart and putting together computers

EASY! i did this stuff in high school..... 

SUMMARY : This is going to be a long boring uncomfortable semester....
 
1 good thing

Eating lunch with Amber a girl from SRU that i love!!! that also goes to bc3 

1 other bad thing
 3 hour break before my night class HORRIBLE


No comments: