Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Not, not dating

So,  I was engaged.... but wasn't happy.  It was one of those things where I was waiting for things to get better and as usual they didn't.  After being in Guam for umm 3 days I realized that I was happier there than I had been since we got back  together.  

So,  I broke it off..... 

Probably the hardest thing I've ever done IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.  Luckily all of my family and friends have been amazingly supportive and made it a lot easier on me.  

I had made my decision while in Guam and a week or so after, I met someone.  We pretty much couldn't stay away from each other It was awesome.  I still felt guilty because technically I was still engaged because I couldn't break up with Chris over the phone because I felt that was really rude.  So when people would ask what is going  on between us we would reply were not not dating. 

I'm  not going to lie,  a tropical island is an awesome place to meet someone!!!!

1 comment:

bex said...

I commend you!

(And judging by how much fun you had, I will be going to a tropical island the first chance I get!)