Friday, November 21, 2008

The First Time I Drove A Car What Was It Like?
CRAZY!

The first time I drove a car was right after I passed my permit test. I had to drive through down town then get on the interstate and the the crazy windy roads to get home. I've never been so scared in my life (well atleast that I can think of right now) and I'm sure I pissed off a few people. I think I maybe went 45 the whole 5 minutes I was on the interstate and drove on the edge of the road like I was delivering mail (i.e. on the other side on the white line) the rest of the way home. Then later that day mom thought it would be a good idea to go rent movies to celebrate and I had to drive in the dark and the rain then. That may have been worse.....





So I got this Idea from a Prompt Generator which i got from
Something Clever Goes here Which is This weeks Blog Train Spot from Katie


I think I may do a random prompt blog once or twice a week if I can what do y'all thing about that?

No comments: